ShinobiBattles- Version 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official ShinobiBattles Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Arena

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crowing

Crowing

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Battle Arena   Battle Arena EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:28 pm

I've done about 10 battle arena and it says I gain in my generals but I have yet to see any gains on my stats
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Genin

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Gaining   Battle Arena EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:01 am

Think of the Battle Arena as your gym. You get stronger the more you work out.

However, you have to take Martial Arts classes to learn how to attack and defend. To do this go to training and select the second or third row. This is the only way to increase your offense and defense. You have to do it. Let the BA take care of your generals.
Back to top Go down
Hadrian

Hadrian

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:36 am

Actually, I'm now having a problem with Battle Arena. :/ It says that I'm gaining 42 million generals on every hit. Although when I check my profile my generals haven't budged from "2,147,483,647." Now normally I wouldn't assume that there is a cap that K1ng just didn't tell us about though when I took a closer look at my stats I found that they are all "2,147,483,647." Now this shouldn't be, my strength should be much higher than the rest of my generals considering that's all I have been training outside of battle arena.

So after seeing this I figured I must have reached the cap and need to rank up to Genin. So~ I did. And after waiting the thirty minutes to use Battle Arena again at the Genin level I've found that I still am not receiving the stats that Battle Arena claims I am.
Back to top Go down
Ardaal
Genin

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:13 pm

what i heard that's the highest number the game is supposed to handle.so,yea,it's a cap for every rank.we mere humans can't just play with infinity,right? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Arena
Page 1 of 1