ShinobiBattles- Version 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official ShinobiBattles Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game is back up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azrael
Genin

Game is back up Empty
PostSubject: Game is back up   Game is back up EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Game is back up and everyone is reset to genin. Stats money etc is gone. If any part of your character isn't reset to zero, i'd keep quiet in case they nerf you back to the stone age. It looks like everyone that started blood bond got their killer snake.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Game is back up Empty
PostSubject: sucks so bad   Game is back up EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Azrael wrote:
Game is back up and everyone is reset to genin. Stats money etc is gone. If any part of your character isn't reset to zero, i'd keep quiet in case they nerf you back to the stone age. It looks like everyone that started blood bond got their killer snake.

it sucks. im come back when the game is better cause im tired of this "hacking" and now a reset on are stats thats so gay i say just quit tell k1ng begs us to come back
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Ardaal
Genin

Game is back up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game is back up   Game is back up EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:12 pm

i got young tod,but can't train it in lack of ryo v.v
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Genin

Game is back up Empty
PostSubject: Pets   Game is back up EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:00 pm

I'm glad to hear you got a young toad. After hearing 6 people or so say in global that they all got killer snakes too, i was beginning to think it was just a placeholder animal until the real mechanics could be implemented. But it doesn't matter anyway. I walked around the wilderness until i got a fight and found out you still can't use pills. And in this case you can't use the new pets either.

I did go to the temple and trained a bunch of genjutsu and taijutsu that had been activated. I didn't get the chance to see if i could train them above level one. I clicked on the Breathless Swallows and saw it was still a blank line like before so i didn't even try to train any taijutsu. Being genin and broke again, i was saving up.
Back to top Go down
darkchaos125

Game is back up Empty
PostSubject: need help logging in   Game is back up EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:40 pm

I need help when i go to create account (I've been in shinobi for a couple months) and the page is blank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game is back up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game is back up   Game is back up Empty

Back to top Go down

Game is back up
Page 1 of 1