ShinobiBattles- Version 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official ShinobiBattles Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unable to train other jutsu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azrael
Genin

Unable to train other jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Unable to train other jutsu   Unable to train other jutsu EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:21 pm

When i started i took my nin offense to 15 before taking my weapon offense as the main. When i leveled genin, it gave me a wind element in ninjutsu. Since then i have increased my genjutsu to 500 or so, but it seems i can't train any genjutsu jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Arygx
academy student
Arygx

PostSubject: Re: Unable to train other jutsu   Unable to train other jutsu EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:11 pm

there are NO genjutsu yet o.o'
Back to top Go down
PureXenon
Genin
PureXenon

PostSubject: Re: Unable to train other jutsu   Unable to train other jutsu EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Or Taijutsu! You forgot taijutsu Ary. o.o'
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Genin

PostSubject: Lack of Jutsu   Unable to train other jutsu EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Ah good. i was rather annoyed by the random wind element i got to start with, and then i thought it also randomly gave me ninjutsu rather than the genjutsu that is my town/family is known for using.

So now that i have input from other players, its not a matter of being a bug, its a matter of the game being incomplete. Hopefully ShadowAce can get King to come back and do some more work.

It looks like i may have to wait a couple of weeks now for other players to finish their Battle Arena so i can get some pvp attacks in. Of course by the time i get my 10 pvp wins, i may have enough exp stored to go straight to Kage.
Back to top Go down
aazcm88
academy student
aazcm88

PostSubject: Re: Unable to train other jutsu   Unable to train other jutsu EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:41 am

how about weapon jutsu????have there it yet?or not have?
Back to top Go down
PureXenon
Genin
PureXenon

PostSubject: Re: Unable to train other jutsu   Unable to train other jutsu EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:43 am

There will be no weapon jutsu! o.o
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Genin

PostSubject: Weapon Jutsu   Unable to train other jutsu EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:00 am

I have been told that weapon users will not get jutsu, but rather better weapons to buy. I guess the next question is, do other non weapon offense players get to buy and use the same weapons to the same effect as weapon offense users do.
Back to top Go down
PureXenon
Genin
PureXenon

PostSubject: Re: Unable to train other jutsu   Unable to train other jutsu EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:04 am

Stun, Poison, absorb hp, buff/nerf weapons?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to train other jutsu   Unable to train other jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Unable to train other jutsu
Page 1 of 1