ShinobiBattles- Version 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official ShinobiBattles Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genjutsu Jutsu Descriptions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azrael
Genin

Genjutsu Jutsu Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Genjutsu Jutsu Descriptions   Genjutsu Jutsu Descriptions EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:26 am

Here are some of my ideas for new jutsu. Of course each one should be followed by a line "The target takes X amount of (Element) damage."
----------------------------------------
Genjutsu

Fire
Burning stick
The target believes they see the attacker point a rod that spews forth oil that is ignited when the rod suddenly clicks sparking the liquid.
The target takes X amount of fire damage.

Wind
Wind Stones
The attacker forms a sign with their hands, touching their index fingers and thumbs, and blows shimmering shards of air which pummel the defender.

Lightning
Charged Stare
The genjutsu attacker's eyes begin to sparkle and crackle with electricity, which then arcs to the defender.

Earth
Choking Mask
The attacker tosses a handful of dirt at the defender, who believes it forms a mask around their nose and mouth suffocating them.

Water
Water Torture
The genjutsu manipulates the water in the defender's body making the water contort causing damage.

Ice
Icicles
The attacker makes the signs for an ice attack. A small vortex opens spewing forth shards of ice.

Wood
Binding Vest
The defender believes that plants suddenly sprout around them encasing them in a vest of crushing force.

Lava
Hot Rocks
The defender sees the attacker summon three orange balls of flame and liquid which circle over their outstretched palm building up speed before hurtling towards them.

Storm
Hailstone
The skies seem to darken and cloud up and suddenly the defender is pelted with a barrage of hailstones.

Boil
Boiling Bullets
The defender sees a sheen of heated air appear in front of him. The attacker makes a hand seal for water spewing droplets at the defender. As the droplets hit the wall of heat, they burst into steam burning the defender as the moisture boils past their head.

Dust
Dusty Haze
The attacker makes the hand seal for dust and suddenly every movement the defender makes stirs up more and more blinding and choking dirt, putting them on the defensive.
The target takes X amount of dust damage.

-------------------------------------------------
I'm just trying to make some jutsu that we can use until someone thinks up something better. So i challenge the other players, lets think up some creative jutsu the devs can use.
Back to top Go down
PureXenon
Genin
PureXenon

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu Jutsu Descriptions   Genjutsu Jutsu Descriptions EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:33 am

There is a jutsu thread for this stuff....and you forgot to put type of jutsu and the required rank
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Genin

PostSubject: Jutsu   Genjutsu Jutsu Descriptions EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 am

I didn't realize that is what the jutsu thread was turning into. I figured these would be genin level. I just copied the elements from the ninjutsu above them. Then it was mentioned that gen and nin had no elements. Removes some constraints on what you want a jutsu to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu Jutsu Descriptions   Genjutsu Jutsu Descriptions Empty

Back to top Go down

Genjutsu Jutsu Descriptions
Page 1 of 1