ShinobiBattles- Version 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official ShinobiBattles Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Most Important Things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ardaal
Genin

The Most Important Things Empty
PostSubject: The Most Important Things   The Most Important Things EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:06 am

Ok,we had a exciting conversation in the global chat and planned a lot to improve and it seems we are making a come-back. Smile

and the most important thing to begin with is to make lists of all the major things that should be done as fast as possible.so the purpose of this thread is to make a list of these must-DOs and prioritize them to make it easier for the admins. ^^

everyone post here,what u think we must do at first.i'll prioritize and number them seeing ur opinions.i'll start with my ideas.

1 Arrow Convert all the big numbers into something small.As if make my 68mil chakra damage 6800 xD
and also u should lower the stats(including gens) gain .
2 Arrow Nerf the BA in such a manner that 3 hours of spamming BA will give a little more than 3 hours of training. Not everyone can be always online.
3 Arrow There must be caps for specific ranks, and each rank should differ from the rest with a set percentation. E.g. As +50% = Genin and each rank thereafter has a 50% increase in caps.
4 Arrow Either increase the regen amount or decrease the pools gain amount.
5 Arrow Right now,only strength powers up damage,change it and divide powering up to all the other gens.

Last edited by Ardaal on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added new ideas.)
Back to top Go down
SnIPpY
academy student

PostSubject: Changes   The Most Important Things EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:17 am

I agree with chainging it so that each general has its own offence, even though some jutsus could still require two or more.

Do not increase regen though, that will come with time. As one plays, your regen increases. Also, have some form of base village regen like in tnr, so that a new academy student does not start with 10 regen where a bit older one has 400 or something.

There must be caps for specific ranks, and each rank should differ from the rest with a set percentation. E.g. As +50% = Genin and each rank thereafter has a 50% increase in caps.

The travel map is a bit ineffective, but I cannot see how to specifically improve this.

Thhats it for now... will add things when they appear important to me

Back to top Go down
Ardaal
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Things   The Most Important Things EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:23 am

SnIPpY wrote:
Do not increase regen though, that will come with time. As one plays, your regen increases. Also, have some form of base village regen like in tnr, so that a new academy student does not start with 10 regen where a bit older one has 400 or something.

The travel map is a bit ineffective, but I cannot see how to specifically improve this.

how does my regen increases as i keep playing,my regen doesn't increase if i rank up and activity points don't give that much :/
as for the travel map,we should make it a little smaller,making the village come closer,also an advice,there's a good way to travel.if u go east once,and u refresh the page,u can go east again without moving ur mouse.this is how i travel.anyway,it's not something major now xD
Back to top Go down
SnIPpY
academy student

PostSubject: Regen   The Most Important Things EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:42 am

Your regen will go up with activity points and time. When the game becomes very active, more raids will happen and after every 5k kills your regen will go up.

It will take time, yes, but it will make the game have a nice steady pace and not one which rips it completely out of bounds
Back to top Go down
Ardaal
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Things   The Most Important Things EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:49 am

i never knew abt the 5k,it's cool then ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Things   The Most Important Things EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:29 pm

all of those post made very good points, but most of those changes would change the game by a lot and the only way i see those actually being implemented is with a reset, but thats my personal opinion and not a whole staff's opinion, plus my opinion doesn't really count a whole lot since i don't code anything and i just sit around and do nothing most of the time Smile
Back to top Go down
https://shinobibattles-v2.forumotion.com
Ardaal
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Things   The Most Important Things EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:11 pm

well u do have a job Razz
poke the admins till they say what they think abt this topic xD
Back to top Go down
SnIPpY
academy student

PostSubject: Reset then   The Most Important Things EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:17 am

Well do an reset then when you have implemented caps and such. I mean, there are GENIN with almost 2bil exp! The Big problem with not having caps and with having and growing Battle Arena is that players train exponentially which means that if I start playing one or two hours ahead of someone, I will be Much Much Much stronger than him if we play the same amount for, say, a month.

And this game has not been going on for too long, so a reset to the final core is probably a good thing. Just give some rewards to the players who is already playing. Like 1 activity point per level claimed, and of course the option to keep your username.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Things   The Most Important Things Empty

Back to top Go down

The Most Important Things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShinobiBattles- Version 2  :: ShinobiBattles specific :: Comments and Questions-
Jump to: